WHITEWATER R.C.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WHITEWATER R.C.

Whitewater WI radio control club

You are not connected. Please login or register

Robinhood-80 Progress Report 11/08/2011

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

teeceeveecee

teeceeveecee

Hi Guys:

Just a little update, been spraying the latex on the fuselage. It takes a long time to get the cover build up because I have to spray the latex the viscosity of water. Anyway the fuselage is done on primary color. The tailfeathers are epoxied on, no flying wires yet. I will start spraying the wings now which will give me plenty of time between coats to work on flying wires, cabin windows and windscreen.

Tom

Robinhood-80 Progress Report 11/08/2011 P1010028
I really like the colors I chose, just like the one I saw when I was a kid.

Robinhood-80 Progress Report 11/08/2011 P1010029
The Callie Graphics look great. Won't be adding too much detail just enough for character.

dcs155

dcs155

Looks great Tom!!! Awesome color combination! Very Happy

3Robinhood-80 Progress Report 11/08/2011 Empty Thanks Dave ! 12/8/2011, 6:17 pm

teeceeveecee

teeceeveecee

dcs155 wrote:Looks great Tom!!! Awesome color combination! Very Happy

Thanks Dave, I really do like the colors. That massive wing in the Burnt Orange should really top it off.

Tom

rwcd

rwcd

Super Tom. I am going to have to see it fly.

5Robinhood-80 Progress Report 11/08/2011 Empty You Bet ! 12/9/2011, 5:25 am

teeceeveecee

teeceeveecee

rwcd wrote:Super Tom. I am going to have to see it fly.

Thanks Roger, you bet, I hope it is a real flyer. It has all the ingredients for good scale flite. Lots of wing area- at 11.5 lbs just over 21oz/ft2, good nose and tail moments, the DLE 20cc will deliver plenty of power to weight ratio, so it is all there. Now about the pilot .........

Tom

rwcd

rwcd

I saw the real plane at the EAA museum in Hales Corners. Years ago VK I believe made a scale 40 size. A fellow in our club had one.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum