WHITEWATER R.C.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WHITEWATER R.C.

Whitewater WI radio control club

You are not connected. Please login or register

Some control line action

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Some control line action Empty Some control line action 6/7/2011, 6:25 pm

I have to say, Sunday was an incredible day at the field. It felt good to look around and see all the different activities that were going on simultaneously. It's also great that there is unwavering interest within the control line sector of the club. Roger, Ken & now Rick are doing an outstanding job in keeping that part of the hobby alive. I especially like to watch Roger with those ultra-fast flying wings of his. Just another thing I will never be able to do. Keep up the good work you guys!

2Some control line action Empty Re: Some control line action 6/7/2011, 9:33 pm

dcs155

dcs155

Yep I agree, it was cool to see all the different types of flyin going on, fixed wing, choppers, control line. We really have a unique and special club here!!!
I'm gonna have to break out my control line stuff one of these days and am trying to talk my dad into joining the club to do some control line flying. When I was a kid my dad was quite the cl guy and was a master builder, I think he'd enjoy it again as well Very Happy

3Some control line action Empty Re: Some control line action 6/7/2011, 10:03 pm

Troy

Troy
Admin

Yeah, I really enjoyed the day!
Flying, goofing off, helping and spectating!
This is an awesome club, thanks for letting me be part of it!

https://whitewaterrc.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum