WHITEWATER R.C.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WHITEWATER R.C.

Whitewater WI radio control club

You are not connected. Please login or register

control line helicopter

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1control line helicopter Empty control line helicopter 6/26/2012, 10:25 am

bigdaddy

I could bring my heli it usually goes in circles into the ground. And what are you doing up at 3:45 in the morning I hope building airplanes if nothing else

2control line helicopter Empty Early to bed early to rise 6/26/2012, 5:29 pm

Roger Beltmann

I like watching it get light in the morning. Gets light pretty early this time of year. Tom is also an early riser.

3control line helicopter Empty Re: control line helicopter 6/26/2012, 6:45 pm

teeceeveecee

teeceeveecee

Roger Beltmann wrote:I like watching it get light in the morning. Gets light pretty early this time of year. Tom is also an early riser.

Mornings are the best time of day, have always loved them. Quiet, cool and COFFEE !

Going to the field early tomorrow (Wednesday) Roger to re-maiden my Flyin King with the engine swap. Come on out and bring a plastic bag just in case.

Might want to bring a fire extinguisher to the circle fly, those dynajets are flown mostly on straight gasoline and with no throttles they get red hot even in flight, and oh yeah, ear plugs.

Tom

4control line helicopter Empty wed. flying 6/27/2012, 9:55 pm

Roger Beltmann

I came, I flew, Where the heck were you? Even brought a plastic bag. Was a little bit on the windy side though.

5control line helicopter Empty Re: control line helicopter 6/28/2012, 5:04 am

teeceeveecee

teeceeveecee

Roger Beltmann wrote:I came, I flew, Where the heck were you? Even brought a plastic bag. Was a little bit on the windy side though.

Hi Roger:

I was there at 0830 and stayed about 30-45 minutes. Ran the 91 adjusted and and ran in a tank of fuel. Waited for the wind to settle down, it never did so I left. Sorry I missed you. Wasn't sure if you were coming or I would have waited.

Tom

6control line helicopter Empty Just missed you 6/28/2012, 6:06 am

Roger Beltmann

Hi Tom; I was at the field from about 9-10:30 AM. Next time I'll give you a call on the land line. Roger

7control line helicopter Empty Thanks Roger 6/28/2012, 8:30 am

teeceeveecee

teeceeveecee

Hi Roger- yeah I didn't see a reply to my post so I wasn't sure if you were coming, no problem. We will connect next time.

Tom

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum