WHITEWATER R.C.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WHITEWATER R.C.

Whitewater WI radio control club

You are not connected. Please login or register

Some control line action...

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Some control line action... Empty Some control line action... 6/5/2011, 5:57 pm

Troy

Troy
Admin

.... courtesy of Roger!

https://whitewaterrc.forumotion.com

rwcd

rwcd

Good one.

3Some control line action... Empty Re: Some control line action... 6/5/2011, 10:47 pm

dcs155

dcs155

Cool!!

Roger Beltmann

Thanks Troy. This airplane is an original Ringmaster kit built by Ken Lilly. This was its maiden flight. Flew perfect right off the board.

5Some control line action... Empty Lookin Good ! 6/6/2011, 1:21 pm

teeceeveecee

teeceeveecee

Lookin good Roger. Did you ever fly a "Zilch" or "Super Zilch" ? It was a stunt design, I use to love watching a pilot like you wring one out. I flew both and really enjoyed them nothing like you but still a lot of fun.

Tom

Roger Beltmann

Hi Tom I have heard of a Zilch but have never seen or flown one. I did some research and found it was an early fiftys design. I was only seven years old at the time. Plans are available from Barry Baxter for $14.00. The airplane looks kinda like a Ringmaster

7Some control line action... Empty What A Kid ! 6/8/2011, 9:12 am

teeceeveecee

teeceeveecee

Roger Beltmann wrote:Hi Tom I have heard of a Zilch but have never seen or flown one. I did some research and found it was an early fiftys design. I was only seven years old at the time. Plans are available from Barry Baxter for $14.00. The airplane looks kinda like a Ringmaster

There you go bragging about what a kid you are !

Tom

8Some control line action... Empty Mondays Re-kits 6/14/2011, 7:56 am

Roger Beltmann

Hi everyone. The pretty blue Ringmaster that Troy videotaped crashed on Monday. It appears to have been a structural failure rather than pilot failure. The tail surfaces separated from the fuse.yet the glue was intact. Ric stuck his Voodoo at full blast. It was an awesome crash. He will reassemble both airplanes and they should be back in operation by Sunday. Frank continues to progress nicely. He has four flights on his Shoestring with no problems. He should be doing aerobatics pretty soon. I did a maiden flight on my Nobler. It was very impressive for an ARF. It flew like it was on rails. Hope to see you all on Sunday. Roger

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum