WHITEWATER R.C.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WHITEWATER R.C.

Whitewater WI radio control club

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Project

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Project Empty New Project 8/7/2012, 9:02 pm

rprager

rprager

Here are some pictures of my newest project. It's not an airplane, but it is something else to keep me busy. It's a 1946 International KS-5 1 1/2 ton truck. It has a flat head 6 cylinder in it with a split rear end and a 14ft bed on it. I got it running a couple of weeks ago (been sitting since 2007) and drove it home from East Troy early early Saturday morning with no main brakes. I did have the hand brake if needed. I also had a vehicle with tires strapped to the back of it in front, and another one following behind just in case. All went well though. It took a little to get used to double cluching, but I started to get the hang of it. Just what I needed. Another project! I look at it this way, my old Farmall is a 1946, this truck is a 1946, so now I need a 1946 Piper Cub to go with them. Laughing Laughing

New Project Dsc03210
New Project Dsc03211New Project Dsc03212New Project Dsc03213

2New Project Empty Re: New Project 8/7/2012, 9:39 pm

Troy

Troy
Admin

Sweet!

https://whitewaterrc.forumotion.com

3New Project Empty Re: New Project 8/7/2012, 10:10 pm

dcs155

dcs155

Dig the truck!!!! Yep get a 46' cub so I can fly it and I'll take aerial pics of the truck Very Happy Very Happy

4New Project Empty Re: New Project 8/7/2012, 10:32 pm

Troy

Troy
Admin

That is a really cool project Rob, Jealous.
Here is my dad's 48 chevy, 48 cab on a cut and shortened 83 chevy truck frame and running gear. My dad, a buddy of mine and myself put this together.
350 bored .60 over, Keith Black pistons and a Suburban rear end, will cruise 70 mph down the freeway. Power steering and brakes.

https://whitewaterrc.forumotion.com

5New Project Empty Re: New Project 8/8/2012, 9:28 am

rwcd

rwcd

Steve used to have an older chevy truck he rebuilt. I don't remember what year.

6New Project Empty Re: New Project 8/9/2012, 7:27 pm

rprager

rprager

Troy wrote:That is a really cool project Rob, Jealous.
Here is my dad's 48 chevy, 48 cab on a cut and shortened 83 chevy truck frame and running gear. My dad, a buddy of mine and myself put this together.
350 bored .60 over, Keith Black pistons and a Suburban rear end, will cruise 70 mph down the freeway. Power steering and brakes.

Sweet

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum