WHITEWATER R.C.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WHITEWATER R.C.

Whitewater WI radio control club

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eindecker Short Clip T/O & Landing

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

teeceeveecee

teeceeveecee

Hi Guys:

I edited out a short clip from my fixed camera and got the take off and landing. My "Noggin Cam" wasn't lined up correctly and I got a lot of sky but very little aircraft. Maybe better next time, or maybe I can shoot with my fixed when Dave flies the Eindecker.

Anyway for what it is worth:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2KClxzeVhU

Tom

rwcd

rwcd

Ya need a ten dollar cap cam.

3Eindecker Short Clip T/O & Landing Empty Got One 6/15/2011, 5:14 pm

teeceeveecee

teeceeveecee

rwcd wrote:Ya need a ten dollar cap cam.

Hi Roger:

Yeah I've got one, 2-actually but I didn't have the darn thing lined up and all I got on it was sky. That was my Turnigy, which really works well if the guy running it would get his crap together. My other one is a FlycanOne-II also works really well, but a little bigger than the Turnigy.

Next time I will get the alingnment better.

Tom

rwcd

rwcd

I velcro mine to the top of my cap. It follows were I look. After a few tries you get her dialed in. That is how i have done my video's.

dcs155

dcs155

I dig It Very Happy Very Happy

6Eindecker Short Clip T/O & Landing Empty My "Noggin Cam" 6/16/2011, 6:01 pm

teeceeveecee

teeceeveecee

rwcd wrote:I velcro mine to the top of my cap. It follows were I look. After a few tries you get her dialed in. That is how i have done my video's.

Hi Guys:

Yeah I do that but my cam was misalinged when I was flying the Eindecker.

My Noggin Cam pic.

Tom

Eindecker Short Clip T/O & Landing P7010010

rwcd

rwcd

It takes a few tries to get it right. Specially for us young guys Tom.

8Eindecker Short Clip T/O & Landing Empty I Hear That 6/17/2011, 5:24 am

teeceeveecee

teeceeveecee

rwcd wrote:It takes a few tries to get it right. Specially for us young guys Tom.

Hi Roger:

Man do I hear that ! Hey Roger I called Greenfield and spoke to George about some fuel. He had to order it for me, "PowerMaster YS/Saito 20/20", should be in Monday.

I have been using the 20/20 for years and PowerMaster 15/18 before that, NEVER had a bearing failure or corrosion/rust problems. Anyway, the case was 6 gallons, which is more than I need so if you hear of anyone needing a gallon or two let me know. Price will be the same as I pay for it per/gallon.

Tom

rwcd

rwcd

Will keep my ears open.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum