WHITEWATER R.C.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WHITEWATER R.C.

Whitewater WI radio control club

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tough choice?

+2
rwcd
Troy
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tough choice? Empty Tough choice? 8/1/2012, 10:44 pm

Troy

Troy
Admin

I'll take one of each, please.
Tough choice? 302406_10150996856128877_119419726_n

https://whitewaterrc.forumotion.com

2Tough choice? Empty Re: Tough choice? 8/2/2012, 9:32 am

rwcd

rwcd

I'll take the car. Gas mileage on the plane is not so good.

3Tough choice? Empty Re: Tough choice? 8/2/2012, 7:28 pm

rprager

rprager

The plane has a better sound to it.

I would take the plane. It would be cool even if it just sat in the front yard and I could play in it and pretend I was flying. Smile

4Tough choice? Empty Re: Tough choice? 8/2/2012, 10:20 pm

rwcd

rwcd

I bet the car sounds pretty tough too.

5Tough choice? Empty Re: Tough choice? 8/2/2012, 10:39 pm

Troy

Troy
Admin

6Tough choice? Empty Re: Tough choice? 8/2/2012, 10:46 pm

rwcd

rwcd

Better than a turbine.

7Tough choice? Empty Re: Tough choice? 8/4/2012, 5:52 pm

sblock

sblock

Hey Rob.
You could park it next to yourTframe.

8Tough choice? Empty Love The "B" 8/5/2012, 5:54 am

teeceeveecee

teeceeveecee

When people talk "Mustang" (the flying kind) everyone seems to center on the "D" but my favorite is the "B". Just like the P-47, I prefer the "Razorback".

Tom

9Tough choice? Empty Re: Tough choice? 8/5/2012, 6:30 am

dcs155

dcs155

I agree Tom, The B looks slick!! That being said I'd have to take the plane first, and when I ran out of money to fly and maintain it I'd sell it and buy 4 of those mustangs, a new corvette, a new house, 3 new turbine models,and still have enough left over to have our field smoothed out the consistancy of a golf course and buy everyone steaks for sunday lunch at the field for a year!!! And I'd buy Roger something really nice so he'd stop makin parts of my planes fall off in the air Very Happy Very Happy Shocked

10Tough choice? Empty So True 8/5/2012, 7:24 am

teeceeveecee

teeceeveecee

dcs155 wrote:I agree Tom, The B looks slick!! That being said I'd have to take the plane first, and when I ran out of money to fly and maintain it I'd sell it and buy 4 of those mustangs, a new corvette, a new house, 3 new turbine models,and still have enough left over to have our field smoothed out the consistancy of a golf course and buy everyone steaks for sunday lunch at the field for a year!!! And I'd buy Roger something really nice so he'd stop makin parts of my planes fall off in the air Very Happy Very Happy Shocked

So true Dave, I couldn't even afford a plug change, last I read they were a little over $25.00 each and she has 24 of them affraid affraid affraid

Tom

11Tough choice? Empty Re: Tough choice? 8/5/2012, 11:10 am

rwcd

rwcd

I also like the B version. The movies made the D popular.

12Tough choice? Empty Re: Tough choice? 8/5/2012, 11:11 am

rwcd

rwcd

dcs155 wrote:I agree Tom, The B looks slick!! That being said I'd have to take the plane first, and when I ran out of money to fly and maintain it I'd sell it and buy 4 of those mustangs, a new corvette, a new house, 3 new turbine models,and still have enough left over to have our field smoothed out the consistancy of a golf course and buy everyone steaks for sunday lunch at the field for a year!!! And I'd buy Roger something really nice so he'd stop makin parts of my planes fall off in the air Very Happy Very Happy Shocked
And what would that be? Very Happy

13Tough choice? Empty Re: Tough choice? 8/5/2012, 8:49 pm

dcs155

dcs155

Id get ya a plane, a big plane with a big gas radial and test fly it all the time so u could hear how cool it sounds!!! Very Happy Very Happy

14Tough choice? Empty Re: Tough choice? 8/5/2012, 9:40 pm

Troy

Troy
Admin

I'd take that goofy radial engine out of the p-51 and stuff that 5.0 in her.
Stick that in yer pipe and smoke it! Twisted Evil

15Tough choice? Empty Re: Tough choice? 8/5/2012, 10:17 pm

rwcd

rwcd

That wouldn't even taxi it. Very Happy Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum