WHITEWATER R.C.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WHITEWATER R.C.

Whitewater WI radio control club

You are not connected. Please login or register

My New Bigger Slowpoke

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My New Bigger Slowpoke Empty My New Bigger Slowpoke 3/25/2010, 2:38 pm

teeceeveecee

teeceeveecee

Hi Guys:

Couple of pictures of my New Bigger Slowpoke.

I started with the GP Sport 40 kit and increased the nose moment by 1.375", tail moment by 2.5" and each wing panel by 5.0" inches and added flaps. I covered it with 21st Century fabric then sprayed a clear coat on to reduce gloss and seal all the edges. I originally had my YS .91 Supercharged in it but I replaced it with a Magnum .91. I needed the YS for my Topflite Cessna 182.

I also got a Twinstar ARF from Tower and removed all the Monokote, modifed the airframe to a tail dragger with a built up nose instead of the fiberglass one that came with it. Installed two OS .30 4-strokes in it.

Used HiTec servos, mostly HS5645-MG's, and JR AR7000 receivers 2.4ghz. My 9303 transmitter for all, hummmm come to think of it I am in the "short antenna" class Dave so I guess I will also have "antenna envy" .

I have pics of all if anyone is interested. I just had to show off my new Slowpoke, my old Sport 40 is starting his eleventh season and is probably on borrowed time.

Best to all,

Tom

My New Bigger Slowpoke P1010011

My New Bigger Slowpoke P5010010

2My New Bigger Slowpoke Empty Re: My New Bigger Slowpoke 3/25/2010, 8:16 pm

dcs155

dcs155

Cool plane Tom!!! Has it flown yet?? You mentioned TF 182, did you build it yet?? If so, some pics please Very Happy Very Happy Dave

3My New Bigger Slowpoke Empty Re: My New Bigger Slowpoke 3/25/2010, 8:23 pm

Troy

Troy
Admin

Cool can't wait to see her fly!
Figgered out this pic hosting thing, didya? Very Happy

https://whitewaterrc.forumotion.com

4My New Bigger Slowpoke Empty Image Manager 3/26/2010, 9:33 am

teeceeveecee

teeceeveecee

Hi Troy:

Yes I got the Image Manager figured out, I kept getting to the last step to do the link. The address would hi-lite but not execute. That was when I sent the message to make sure I was doing it right. After your answer I found I had been doing it right, but still got the same result.

After several more attempts the light went "ON" in my gord. My security was blocking. I use Norton which I had turned "OFF" so the access to my files would be granted, but I had not turned off my own security. Years ago I developed a security system that was terminal based when I worked on our IBM 3090-500E mainframe. The 3090 being one of the most powerful mainframes of the day had pretty elaborate protection but I had a need to bring down files for local re-coding and then upload and compile. Anyway log story short I had my own security which I have used for years on my computer, it is so quite executing sub-routines in background I forget it is there sometimes. I did say I was getting old.

Best,

Tom

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum