WHITEWATER R.C.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WHITEWATER R.C.

Whitewater WI radio control club

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anybody buy anything exciting at the show

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

rwcd

rwcd

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Roger Beltmann

Nothing exciting but something neat. Found a 1963 Fox 35x in great condition for 20.00. These are somewhat rare because they were only produced one year. 1964 started production of the 36x which had a long run. Also found a Roberts three wire bellcrank for my new throttle controlled stunt airplane. I also found a lot of old friends. Great time.

rprager

rprager

Pretty low key for me. Found a fuel tank for my Cap. Smile Smile

4Anybody buy anything exciting at the show Empty Pretty Low Key 1/6/2016, 9:31 am

teeceeveecee

teeceeveecee

Hi Roger:

I judge the meet this year to be way below average. The schedule was a hour shorter, closing down at 2:00PM which may have made some people think it would be a little less the event than in past years. In the past if I am not mistaken it ran from 9:00AM till 4:00PM, last year was 9:00AM till 3:00PM.

It was strictly a "buyers" market. The auctions were terrible, I saw Hangar-9 Cap-232 (60 size I believe) w/servos sell for $45.00  affraid  affraid  affraid .
Many other similar deals and many "no sales" due to very low bidding. My own personal experience was much less than stellar. Had six airframes all in very good to excellent condition, sold four  at "I don't want to take it home" prices Sad  Sad  Sad

Was great to see our  guys so the event was not a total bust. Anyway back to my winter projects.

Tom

rprager

rprager

I agree Tom. I didn't waste my time putting anything up on the auction. I did manage to sell enough to help support a new project though. Was still pretty fun talking to a bunch of people.  Smile Smile Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum