WHITEWATER R.C.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WHITEWATER R.C.

Whitewater WI radio control club

You are not connected. Please login or register

Google Earth- Field Shot

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Google Earth- Field Shot Empty Google Earth- Field Shot 3/2/2012, 11:42 am

teeceeveecee

teeceeveecee

Hi Guys:

I was taking a look at the field on Google Earth, haven't looked at it in a while and I just noticed the field image had been updated. Latest image is 07/28/11 and there is Scott out there mowing the grass.

Sure am looking forward to the new flying season. Been out a few times lately but just flying my Slowpoke because I can always count on it for a trouble free session. Don't want troubles when my fingers are about to freeze.

Later,

Tom

2Google Earth- Field Shot Empty google earth 3/2/2012, 5:01 pm

Thermaljockey

if you look close enough i am waving to the satellite smile

3Google Earth- Field Shot Empty Way To Go ! 3/2/2012, 5:56 pm

teeceeveecee

teeceeveecee

Thermaljockey wrote:if you look close enough i am waving to the satellite smile

Way to go Scott, I didn't catch the wave (old eyes), field sure looks good but maybe a little lower on the mower deck, grass looks a bit long.

Tom

4Google Earth- Field Shot Empty Re: Google Earth- Field Shot 3/3/2012, 9:18 am

dcs155

dcs155

Hey Tom, gotta agree with ya on looking forward to the new flying season!!!!! I have a line on an os wankel for the AG, new in the box for 300 Very Happy Very Happy

5Google Earth- Field Shot Empty Jump On It ! 3/3/2012, 10:10 am

teeceeveecee

teeceeveecee

dcs155 wrote:Hey Tom, gotta agree with ya on looking forward to the new flying season!!!!! I have a line on an os wankel for the AG, new in the box for 300 Very Happy Very Happy

Hi Dave- man I would jump on that, NIB for 300.00, a really good deal.

Did you ever ask Roger if he had a Wankle ? I would swear I saw one on the front of a Stik Bipe in some of his pics. Or maybe it was just old-fart-itis, between that and CSS
(Can't See Sh--)I never know where I am coming from.

Tom

6Google Earth- Field Shot Empty Re: Google Earth- Field Shot 3/3/2012, 11:46 am

dcs155

dcs155

Hey Tom, yes indeed Roger does have one and said it runs great just uses alot of glow fuel!!! Yea i thought that is a great deal as they are almost 500 bucks new now. One would certainly look cool on the front of the AG Very Happy Very Happy
By the way I'm really diggin' the 9503!! Thanks for lettin me look at yours and giving me the info on it! I picked up a couple jr screen protectors, they work great and the screen is crystal clear! One is for you and I'll bring it to the meeting for ya

7Google Earth- Field Shot Empty Re: Google Earth- Field Shot 3/3/2012, 12:16 pm

rwcd

rwcd

I paid 100 for mine at Toledo.

8Google Earth- Field Shot Empty Love 9503 Ease Of Programing 3/3/2012, 12:46 pm

teeceeveecee

teeceeveecee

dcs155 wrote:Hey Tom, yes indeed Roger does have one and said it runs great just uses alot of glow fuel!!! Yea i thought that is a great deal as they are almost 500 bucks new now. One would certainly look cool on the front of the AG Very Happy Very Happy
By the way I'm really diggin' the 9503!! Thanks for lettin me look at yours and giving me the info on it! I picked up a couple jr screen protectors, they work great and the screen is crystal clear! One is for you and I'll bring it to the meeting for ya

Thanks Dave- I don't have screen protector so it will be most welcome.

Those Wankels sound really cool,so different than a 2-stroke or a 4-stroke. I had a RCV .91 rotary valve engine for a while and I think they sound very close to the Wankels.

How bout Roger, "he paid 100 for his at Toledo", hate to see a guy have to lay out so much cash !

Tom

9Google Earth- Field Shot Empty Re: Google Earth- Field Shot 3/3/2012, 1:35 pm

dcs155

dcs155

Hey Rog, I'll give ya 100 for it, bring it to the gym tonight Very Happy

10Google Earth- Field Shot Empty Re: Google Earth- Field Shot 3/3/2012, 1:37 pm

dcs155

dcs155

Tom, the screen protectors work great, even cover up existing scratches.

11Google Earth- Field Shot Empty Re: Google Earth- Field Shot 3/3/2012, 1:45 pm

rwcd

rwcd

You know, I think I paid 675 for it. Very Happy

12Google Earth- Field Shot Empty Re: Google Earth- Field Shot 3/3/2012, 2:39 pm

dcs155

dcs155

106.75...................Deal Very Happy Very Happy

13Google Earth- Field Shot Empty Re: Google Earth- Field Shot 3/3/2012, 4:10 pm

rwcd

rwcd

Glasses need cleaning??? Question Question