WHITEWATER R.C.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WHITEWATER R.C.

Whitewater WI radio control club

You are not connected. Please login or register

Auto Gyro Kits- Dave & Kevin

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Auto Gyro Kits- Dave & Kevin Empty Auto Gyro Kits- Dave & Kevin 2/2/2012, 1:10 pm

teeceeveecee

teeceeveecee

Hi Dave and Kevin- I have the AG kits cut for you. I was planning on bringing them to the next meeting on 14 February. If you would like to get them sooner just let me know and I can meet you in Whitewater. I made some minor changes in the the kits to improve them- in my opinion.

Tom

Auto Gyro Kits- Dave & Kevin P1010037
This is pretty much the way the kits look from the supplier.

Auto Gyro Kits- Dave & Kevin P1010038

dcs155

dcs155

Wow Tom, they look great!!!!!! I can't thank you enough! I don't know if I can wait till the meeting Very Happy Very Happy

3Auto Gyro Kits- Dave & Kevin Empty Kit Delivery 2/3/2012, 5:17 am

teeceeveecee

teeceeveecee

Hi Dave, thanks. Just let me know when you would like to meet and I will bring yours over. Any time except Sunday morning, going over to Dousman to see our daughter and family. Don't mind bringing it over to Whitewater, it is a pleasant drive.

Tom

4Auto Gyro Kits- Dave & Kevin Empty Tonight I go get it!!!! 2/3/2012, 4:34 pm

Yeah!!!!!!! Tonight I go get it. THANKS TOM bounce bounce bounce bounce Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

5Auto Gyro Kits- Dave & Kevin Empty AG Kit Pickup 2/4/2012, 5:09 am

teeceeveecee

teeceeveecee

Hi Kevin:

Dave and I were going to meet in Whitewater yesterday (Friday) but he got tied up and we had to put off the pickup. He was going pick yours up also, says you live pretty close to him. He is going out of town this weekend so we planned to get together early next week.

Tom

dcs155

dcs155

Hi Tom, I might be back early tomorrow so I might be able to meet yet this weekend. I'll call ya if it looks like it might work. Dave

7Auto Gyro Kits- Dave & Kevin Empty Sunday Is Great 2/4/2012, 9:12 am

teeceeveecee

teeceeveecee

Hi Dave- Sunday would be great. Virginia and I are going over to our daughters for a visit in the morning. I will load the kits into my Subaru and have them with me. Give me a call on my cell 608 201 2308 and I can swing over to Whitewater since we pass thru coming and going. I will be passing thru Whitewater about 0930 and comingng back around 1200. Would love for you meet Virginia since she already feels like she knows you.

Tom

dcs155

dcs155

Sounds great Tom! I can meet ya @ my hangar at noon. I'll give ya a call on my way over. D

9Auto Gyro Kits- Dave & Kevin Empty Sounds Great 2/4/2012, 11:23 am

teeceeveecee

teeceeveecee

Hi Dave-
1200/1230 sounds great. I will wait at my dauhters until I hear from you and then it will take me about 20 minutes to get there.

Tom

10Auto Gyro Kits- Dave & Kevin Empty LOOKS FANTASTIC!!!!!! 2/8/2012, 7:33 pm

THESE KITS ARE ABSOLUTLY G R E A T 1!!!!!!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce TOM I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH!!!

Kevin Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

11Auto Gyro Kits- Dave & Kevin Empty Your Are Welcome ! 2/9/2012, 5:08 am

teeceeveecee

teeceeveecee

Hi Kevin:

Thanks for the comments.

If you have any problems/questions just let me know.

Tom

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum