WHITEWATER R.C.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WHITEWATER R.C.

Whitewater WI radio control club

You are not connected. Please login or register

A SUPERHERO

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A  SUPERHERO Empty A SUPERHERO 2/1/2012, 4:43 pm

rwcd

rwcd

2A  SUPERHERO Empty HOLY COW!!! 2/1/2012, 5:25 pm

sblock

sblock

Man that was COOL!

3A  SUPERHERO Empty Re: A SUPERHERO 2/2/2012, 5:05 am

I wonder if anyone saw this as a threat. But it looked really cool to me. Imagine flying one off the top of one of the buildings, in and around the others, that would be cool.

4A  SUPERHERO Empty Re: A SUPERHERO 2/2/2012, 8:03 am

Troy

Troy
Admin

https://whitewaterrc.forumotion.com

5A  SUPERHERO Empty Repeat Offenders 2/2/2012, 8:16 am

teeceeveecee

teeceeveecee

These guys have been doing this for awhile and the police and Homeland Security have investigated, don't know if arrests were made. First time they were buzzing cars, people and flying along the bridge causing major distractions

Just what we need in the face of the regulation hearings on control of RC Aircraft.

Tom

6A  SUPERHERO Empty Re: A SUPERHERO 2/2/2012, 9:11 am

teeceeveecee wrote:These guys have been doing this for awhile and the police and Homeland Security have investigated, don't know if arrests were made. First time they were buzzing cars, people and flying along the bridge causing major distractions

Just what we need in the face of the regulation hearings on control of RC Aircraft.

Tom

This is kinda where i was going. Next they(FAA) will be limiting the time of day and day of week we can fly

7A  SUPERHERO Empty Re: A SUPERHERO 2/2/2012, 9:25 am

rwcd

rwcd

Pretty soon the government will tell you when to take a crap.

8A  SUPERHERO Empty 10th Amendment ! 2/2/2012, 11:15 am

teeceeveecee

teeceeveecee

You are so right Roger. When the hell did we relinquish states rights and the 10th Amendment !

These a**holes in Washington have been usurping power from the states for many years and we can't seem to get any politician, group or State to start yelling about it.

Apathy...........

Tom

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum