WHITEWATER R.C.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WHITEWATER R.C.

Whitewater WI radio control club

You are not connected. Please login or register

Field care

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Field care Empty Field care 6/26/2011, 9:56 pm

dcs155

dcs155

I want to mention that the field looks better this year than it ever has, Due mainly in part to Scott Agen's continuing efforts. He gladly spends countless hours every week mowing and doing whatever repairs are needed on our old tractor. I understand that we are going to be moving the C/L circle to the east a ways ( as I believe it needs to as the circle is very very close to the flight line and the field benches @ the east end of the flight line).

If Scott needs assistance with this I would certainly urge and recomend that any of the control line guys be willing to help him in anyway he see's fit and trust his judgement of what needs to be done and make this area safer for all of us.

I know Scott isn't looking for anything in return for his field care, But a simple "thank you" or an honest compliment on how good the field looks is certainly not to much to ask. I can't thank you enough Scott!

If anyone has any concerns or questions please feel free to contact me by phone 262-949-6643, email or pm here.

Dave

2Field care Empty Field care 6/26/2011, 10:16 pm

Thank you for bringing this up, Dave. Scott has been a tremendous asset to our club and we should not take advantage of him and his generous donation of personal time. After all Scott Agen is the one who secured our field in the first place. We wouldn't be flying where we are today if it weren't for him. Thank you, Scott!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum