WHITEWATER R.C.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WHITEWATER R.C.

Whitewater WI radio control club

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey Dave Dubb Jett Beater

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hey Dave  Dubb Jett Beater Empty Hey Dave Dubb Jett Beater 2/19/2011, 5:18 pm

sblock

sblock

This would give your jett a run for it's money MAN!!

2Hey Dave  Dubb Jett Beater Empty Hey Dave Dubb Jett Beater 2/20/2011, 1:58 pm

Lightning fast reflexes are a must here. Guess that counts me out. Do you think the FAA is getting nervous about 3d helicopter flight yet?

3Hey Dave  Dubb Jett Beater Empty Re: Hey Dave Dubb Jett Beater 2/21/2011, 5:21 pm

rprager

rprager

Are you sure that thing isn't posessed by somthing. I can't even think that fast.

4Hey Dave  Dubb Jett Beater Empty Hey Dave Dubb Jett Beater 2/21/2011, 5:53 pm

Now that was funny, Rob. Call the exorcist!!!

5Hey Dave  Dubb Jett Beater Empty Re: Hey Dave Dubb Jett Beater 2/21/2011, 9:37 pm

Its probably just luck and he would never tell anyone any diffrent. looks totaly out of control
You fly like that Rob and I'm stayin in the car

6Hey Dave  Dubb Jett Beater Empty Re: Hey Dave Dubb Jett Beater 2/21/2011, 9:49 pm

Troy

Troy
Admin

Just in case you thought that video was sped up....

https://whitewaterrc.forumotion.com

7Hey Dave  Dubb Jett Beater Empty Re: Hey Dave Dubb Jett Beater 2/22/2011, 5:34 pm

rprager

rprager

I'm happy that I can almost hold my helicopter in a hover in one spot, while trying to keep it under controll.

8Hey Dave  Dubb Jett Beater Empty Re: Hey Dave Dubb Jett Beater 2/22/2011, 5:56 pm

rwcd

rwcd

I'll have to see if I can find my old photoshow I did of the guys at the field. Glad to see someone else doing it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum