WHITEWATER R.C.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WHITEWATER R.C.

Whitewater WI radio control club

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey Dave Please sell your jet and get !!!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

sblock

sblock

This has a jet beat all to HE double hockey sticks

rwcd

rwcd

Notice, same color as his plane

dcs155

dcs155

Holy crap is that coooooooooool Very Happy Even sounds like the m14 radial in the full scale!! So Steve's buyin my jet and Rog is givin me his credit card????? I'm placin the order now Very Happy

rwcd

rwcd

WE SHOULD RETHINK THIS

sblock

sblock

I couldn't believe that video.
I would love to see one of those engines flying in person.
LOVE THAT SOUND MAN!!!

dcs155

dcs155

rwcd wrote:WE SHOULD RETHINK THIS
Nope, no re-thinking required Rog. Sounds like a pretty good deal for me, heck i'll even let ya fly it Very Happy Very Happy

Troy

Troy
Admin

dcs155 wrote:
rwcd wrote:WE SHOULD RETHINK THIS
Nope, no re-thinking required Rog. Sounds like a pretty good deal for me, heck i'll even let ya fly it Very Happy Very Happy
While you have his card out, can you order me a Raptor 90 kit?

https://whitewaterrc.forumotion.com

dcs155

dcs155

For some reason Rog isn't callin me with his cc# Shocked

dcs155

dcs155

Come on Rog.........its only $9,000 for the airframe and engine. Ya really can't back out now. Like I said I'll let ya fly it Very Happy

rwcd

rwcd

you are all heart david Rolling Eyes

dcs155

dcs155

rwcd wrote:you are all heart david Rolling Eyes
Thanks Rog Very Happy I'll be up for a while so give me a call with that cc info asap Shocked I won't even use the multiplex!!! That in itself should be a deal maker for ya Very Happy

Troy

Troy
Admin

dcs155 wrote:
Thanks Rog Very Happy I'll be up for a while so give me a call with that cc info asap Shocked I won't even use the multiplex!!! That in itself should be a deal maker for ya Very Happy
He just called me with his digits... You musta pissed Rog off or something Dude.

dcs155

dcs155

Troy wrote:
dcs155 wrote:
He just called me with his digits... You musta pissed Rog off or something Dude.
Dam!!!! And I was just gonna start calling him Santa-Rog Very Happy

Troy

Troy
Admin

What is all the screeching noise it makes when doing rolls?

dcs155

dcs155

Troy wrote:What is all the screeching noise it makes when doing rolls?
Thats the ailerons on a composite airframe. My composite Suhkoi does the same, Really cool in person Very Happy

rwcd

rwcd

dcs155 wrote:
Troy wrote:What is all the screeching noise it makes when doing rolls?
Thats the ailerons on a composite airframe. My composite Suhkoi does the same, Really cool in person Very Happy

Its really the muffler coming off Laughing Laughing Laughing

dcs155

dcs155

Ya got me again Rog, ya mean i didn't have to spend all that money on that composite airframe to get that squeeky pig sound. I coulda just pulled the throttle back when my mufflers fall off and I would have heard that? You gotta tell me these things ahead of time Very Happy Very Happy

sblock

sblock

Looks like were having some fun on this post.
HEY Dave how bout a little more fuel for the FIRE!!!!!!
Maybe the python isn't gotng to do it. Maybe this will put you over the edge
Steve

dcs155

dcs155

Santa Rog???? Steve says I need this too Shocked I gotta go down in the basement and make some room for all my new stuff Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Man Christmas is cool this year!!!

20Hey Dave Please sell your jet and get !!! Empty Lets All Throw In 12/24/2010, 11:13 am

teeceeveecee

teeceeveecee

Hi Guys:

I say lets all throw in and buy one for the club. I will throw in $5.00 if you guys come up with the rest, hell maybe I can make it $10.00.

Tom

rwcd

rwcd

DAVE'S BUYING WE'LL GET HIM DRUNK AT HIS PARTY

Troy

Troy
Admin

teeceeveecee wrote:Hi Guys:

I say lets all throw in and buy one for the club. I will throw in $5.00 if you guys come up with the rest, hell maybe I can make it $10.00.

Tom
I'm in for a Hamilton!

dcs155

dcs155

I thought that the moki 250r sounded good till hearing the 400. Amazing Very Happy Very Happy

rwcd

rwcd

YOU NEED ONE DAVE I WILL EVEN REMOVE THE MUFFLER JINKS SUCH A DEAL

dcs155

dcs155

Boy Rog you are tempting me with that one. The muffler jinx has been pretty expensive over the years, it might just be worth it Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum