WHITEWATER R.C.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WHITEWATER R.C.

Whitewater WI radio control club

You are not connected. Please login or register

GP E=lectro Stik

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GP E=lectro Stik Empty GP E=lectro Stik 4/29/2017, 11:58 am

teeceeveecee

teeceeveecee

Hi Guys

I have my GP E-lector Stik for sale if anyone is interested, I will take $60.00 delivered to the field.

Tom

GP E=lectro Stik P1010018

GP E=lectro Stik P1010017

GP E=lectro Stik P1010019

GP E=lectro Stik P1010021

GP E=lectro Stik P1010020

2GP E=lectro Stik Empty Re: GP E=lectro Stik 4/29/2017, 12:20 pm

rwcd

rwcd

Tom,
Web had a customer at the shop who went through 19 of these.
affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

3GP E=lectro Stik Empty Holy Crap !!! 4/29/2017, 1:30 pm

teeceeveecee

teeceeveecee

Roger that guy had to be REALLY bad. Even a blind old shit like me cyclops cyclops cyclops  can fly this thing. They really do fly great.

Tom

4GP E=lectro Stik Empty Re: GP E=lectro Stik 4/29/2017, 5:19 pm

rwcd

rwcd

They said most of them just flew away. He couldn't see very well. He never gave up.

5GP E=lectro Stik Empty Re: GP E=lectro Stik 4/29/2017, 5:20 pm

rwcd

rwcd

I have one on floats. Love it.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

6GP E=lectro Stik Empty Sounds Familar 4/29/2017, 5:47 pm

teeceeveecee

teeceeveecee

rwcd wrote:They said most of them just flew away. He couldn't see very well. He never gave up.

Well that sounds very familiar to me, the MD in my left eye really does screw up my depth perception but by gosh I love to build and as long as I don't get a whole lot worse I plan to stick with it also. I will crash a lot of them as I have in the past few years but that is the price I will have to pay. confused confused confused

Tom

7GP E=lectro Stik Empty Re: GP E=lectro Stik 4/30/2017, 8:20 am

rprager

rprager

Glad to hear you're going to stick with it, and not give up Tom. Smile Smile Smile

8GP E=lectro Stik Empty You Betcha !! 4/30/2017, 9:56 am

teeceeveecee

teeceeveecee

rprager wrote:Glad to hear you're going to stick with it, and not give up Tom. Smile Smile Smile

You betcha Rob. Like I said the biggest part of the hobby for me is the building, I love to fly of course. I have been flying a couple of smaller electrics and my old Lazy Bee which of course are all perfect for keeping in lose. My Slowpokes will still be fine so I should be good for a few more years.

Thanks for your concern my friend. cheers cheers cheers

T

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum