WHITEWATER R.C.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WHITEWATER R.C.

Whitewater WI radio control club

You are not connected. Please login or register

Phoenix fun fly

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Phoenix fun fly Empty Phoenix fun fly 11/4/2010, 10:24 pm

Troy

Troy
Admin

Post up when you are going to/want to fly.
Name of session, Whitewater , password, Davesmuffler

https://whitewaterrc.forumotion.com

2Phoenix fun fly Empty Phoenix Fun Fly 11/5/2010, 8:00 am

My sim isn't going to be here until Tuesday now. Was looking forward to using it this weekend. Oh well.

3Phoenix fun fly Empty Re: Phoenix fun fly 11/8/2010, 5:57 am

dcs155

dcs155

Hey Troy, I tried to get back on "our" field last night when you guys were back on and I kept gettin error page that wouldn't let me back on. I could join other sessions but not ours. Did you or scott have any more probs???

4Phoenix fun fly Empty Re: Phoenix fun fly 11/8/2010, 12:12 pm

Troy

Troy
Admin

I couldn't do anything on line it was either very choppy or could not connect at all.
I wonder if it is because of the latest update?

https://whitewaterrc.forumotion.com

5Phoenix fun fly Empty Phoenix Flight Sim 11/8/2010, 6:11 pm

I think we should get mikes so we can communicate while we do that. It's possible you guys experienced my shut-down when the Packer game came on. I should have called you to let you know I was about to close the session. Sorry guys, my first time.

6Phoenix fun fly Empty Re: Phoenix fun fly 11/9/2010, 6:39 am

dcs155

dcs155

I tried to log on while both you guys were on and it seams like it won't let more than 2 people on @ a time. Lets try it non-passworded next time and see if that makes a difference as i could still go to all the other non passwoeded sessions no prob.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum