WHITEWATER R.C.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WHITEWATER R.C.

Whitewater WI radio control club

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy birthday Tom!

+2
teeceeveecee
Troy
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Happy birthday Tom! Empty Happy birthday Tom! 4/27/2013, 7:39 pm

Troy

Troy
Admin

Hope you are having a good one! Twisted Evil

https://whitewaterrc.forumotion.com

2Happy birthday Tom! Empty Thanks ! 4/27/2013, 8:28 pm

teeceeveecee

teeceeveecee

Thanks Troy, I had a couple of Heineken sandwiches and a little hangar time to make for a relaxing day.

Tom

3Happy birthday Tom! Empty Re: Happy birthday Tom! 4/27/2013, 10:31 pm

rwcd

rwcd

Happy birthday. I like your sandwiches.

4Happy birthday Tom! Empty Love the Convenience 4/28/2013, 5:41 am

teeceeveecee

teeceeveecee

Thanks Roger- they really are my favorites and I love the convenience of the lunch box they come in. But best of all, there is no crap about "less filling or lite or don't eat these and drive". I am full growed and decide for myself, ah for the good old days.

Tom

Last edited by teeceeveecee on 4/30/2013, 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

5Happy birthday Tom! Empty Re: Happy birthday Tom! 4/28/2013, 8:27 am

rprager

rprager

Happy birthday Tom. Hope ya had a good one cheers

6Happy birthday Tom! Empty It Was 4/30/2013, 5:27 am

teeceeveecee

teeceeveecee

rprager wrote:Happy birthday Tom. Hope ya had a good one cheers

Thanks Rob, it was a good one- and exciting. Went to the field Saurday morning Steve was there doing his 3-D thing and I got my little Lazy Bee ready for a maiden.

The ThunderTiger .10 was a little tempermental because it was almost new. Got it going and turning 13100-RPM with a 7 X 4, and good idle at about 3700-RPM. Not enough power to ROG so I hand launched......... Oh S--t !

It has such a short tail moment that all elevator movement is exagerated so the thing looked like a humming bird on steroids. Finally got back down in one piece. Adjusted throws via low rate percentage and tried again. Pretty much same result, got pretty far out and trying to get headed back in was a task since I was 3-D'ing the sticks just to stay in the air. Steve was ready to snatch my radio I think but she came home. Anyway after three flights I decided to put her in the Subaru with plans to adjust tailfeather throws mechanically and try again another day.

The experience did show the little TT .10 will fly it and with the really low wing loading it will be fun

Steve did your heart rate slow down yet ?

Tom

7Happy birthday Tom! Empty Re: Happy birthday Tom! 4/30/2013, 12:06 pm

rprager

rprager

Cool Tom. Wish I could have been out there. With the weather warming up also starts my outdoor spring time projects. I'll make it soon or later. Smile Smile

8Happy birthday Tom! Empty Re: Happy birthday Tom! 5/1/2013, 6:13 pm

sblock

sblock

Ya
I needed the ENTERTAINMENT affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

9Happy birthday Tom! Empty Re: Happy birthday Tom! 5/2/2013, 12:46 pm

dcs155

dcs155

Happy birthday Tom!!! Howz it feel to be 50 Very Happy ? Sorry i missed ya on the weekend, got out sunday afternoon and it really felt good to be flyin outside Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

10Happy birthday Tom! Empty I Can't Remember ! 5/2/2013, 1:01 pm

teeceeveecee

teeceeveecee

Hi Dave- hummm I can't remember that far back. But I do remember helping some guys invent dirt.

Yeah would like to have seen you out there put'n on a show, poor ol' Steven had to rely on me and my Lazy Bee for entertainment.

Think I have the Bee sorted out now- guess I'll buy a box of Depends and try again.

Tom

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum