WHITEWATER R.C.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WHITEWATER R.C.

Whitewater WI radio control club

You are not connected. Please login or register

Swap meet Today

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Swap meet Today Empty Swap meet Today 1/6/2013, 6:45 pm

rwcd

rwcd

Everybody going to tell what they got today. Very Happy

2Swap meet Today Empty swap meet toys 1/7/2013, 8:11 am

Roger Beltmann

I picked up a switch harness for the ignition system of my new gas airplane. Heavy duty construction, charge jack and a built in LED to remind you of ignition status. Hooked up the seventh servo to the retract channel for an electronic choke.Works great and doubles as a kill switch.

3Swap meet Today Empty Re: Swap meet Today 1/7/2013, 2:10 pm

rprager

rprager

Not much. New hand fuel pump. Frank found me some wheelpants for my Cap. Smile Smile

4Swap meet Today Empty Re: Swap meet Today 1/10/2013, 5:10 pm

sblock

sblock

HEY ROGER B
Is your project a secret or did I miss A post
(SHARE THE PROJECT???????)

Last edited by sblock on 1/14/2013, 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

5Swap meet Today Empty Secret project 1/10/2013, 6:21 pm

Roger Beltmann

Hi Steve. I'd post pictures but don't know how. The airplane is a seagull edge 540. Engine is a RCG 26cc. Radio is a hitec laser 6. Six metal gear high torque servos for control surfaces and choke. Standard servo for throttle. I had to rewire one elevator servo for reverse rotation to work with a Y harness. 3000ma. 6 volt for radio. 4.8 volt for ignition. The engine assy. weighs 45 oz. so I was able to mount the elevator servos in the rear of the airplane without screwing up the cg. It's mostly finished except for fuel and ignition systems. I'll try and bring to the next meeting. Thanks for the interest,Roger

6Swap meet Today Empty Re: Swap meet Today 1/12/2013, 3:32 pm

sblock

sblock

Cool

If its like the SEAGULL Edge I had (60 to 90) size keep it a little nose heavy for your first flight. Would snap out of a loop if to much elevator is used. Flew pretty good Looked good to. The 26cc should be more than enough power. looking forward to seeing it fly

Steve

7Swap meet Today Empty Edge 540 1/13/2013, 5:33 am

Roger Beltmann

Hi Steve. Is that the airplane you sold to Jeff? The new version does not have tail rigging. It uses an aluminum tube inside the stabilizer. Really cleans up the rear end!

8Swap meet Today Empty Re: Swap meet Today 1/14/2013, 5:13 pm

sblock

sblock

YUP
That's the one

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum