WHITEWATER R.C.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WHITEWATER R.C.

Whitewater WI radio control club

You are not connected. Please login or register

Escapade 40

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Escapade 40 Empty Escapade 40 10/17/2012, 7:40 pm

rprager

rprager

I am putting my Great Planes Escapade 40 up for sale. It's a great flying sport plane. I am selling it with engine and servos or as a BNF. I last flew it in the spring and it's been hanging on the wall since. I've gotten more into the big planes. There is a small chip in the front corner of the canopy. The only insident I had with it is the landing gear desided it wanted to retract when I was landing it on the second or third flight. The gear came off clean with the block of wood they were mounted too just like it wasn't glued in. One of the wheel pants did put a small hole in the covering on the bottom of the wing, so there is a patch there. Otherwise the plane looks great and is fun to fly. I am asking $155 for the plane, engine and servos or $195 BNF. If anybody is interested let me know. I am not on the computer every day, so I'll try to get back to anyone (if anyone) who might be interested as soon as I can. Thanks for looking.

Engine: OS LA 46

Servos: 4 Hitec HS-425BB and 1 Futaba 3003

BNF

Reciever: Spectrum AR600

Battery: Futaba 4.8v 600mah Nicad

Escapade 40 Dsc03710

Escapade 40 Dsc03711Escapade 40 Dsc03712Escapade 40 Dsc03713Escapade 40 Dsc03714

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]