WHITEWATER R.C.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WHITEWATER R.C.

Whitewater WI radio control club

You are not connected. Please login or register

Here Is The Cessna Dave

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Here Is The Cessna Dave Empty Here Is The Cessna Dave 3/26/2010, 9:15 am

teeceeveecee

teeceeveecee

Hi Dave & all:

Here is the 182. I would not have had time to build the kit with all my other stuff so I got the ARF from Tower. Have to say it is the best ARF I ever assembled. I was planning on either my Zenoah 20Ei, or my Saito 1.00. But I talked to several guys that had the plane and they all agreed a .91 4-stroke was THE answer for the aircraft. Looking at the size and weight I figured if it's a .91 then it had to be my YS, it is a powerhouse.

Anyway, YS .91 Supercharged, MPI Glow ignitor-1.2V-3000mah, HiTec HS5645-MG's all the way, Nav & Landing lights 4.8V-2000mah, receiver AR7000 w/6.0V-1650mah, MPI switch/chg unit, Robart nose strut.

The lights are nice but I don't do much night flying (hell I can't see in the day time) but they will help the old guy on those gray days.

In the pics you can see her on my CG machine- perfect with no lead. I modified the floor to put the glow driver, battery and switch underneath, as is the Nav/landing light battery and was able to hit the CG with no extra weight.

One pic looks down into the cabin, the red LED is the Glow Ignitor "ON" indicator, throttle controlled. Landing lights are on transmitter AUX switch.

Here Is The Cessna Dave P3010010

Here Is The Cessna Dave P3150011

Here Is The Cessna Dave P3150010

Here Is The Cessna Dave P3260010

Here Is The Cessna Dave P3260011

Here Is The Cessna Dave P3260012

2Here Is The Cessna Dave Empty Re: Here Is The Cessna Dave 4/7/2010, 11:30 am

Thats an awesome aircraft Tom, Great job
KD

3Here Is The Cessna Dave Empty Cessna 182 4/7/2010, 11:49 am

teeceeveecee

teeceeveecee

Hi Ken:

Thanks, I am really impressed with the ARF kit.

The plane looks so big for a .91 4-stroke but everyone says it is good, I will see pretty soon.

Tom

4Here Is The Cessna Dave Empty Re: Here Is The Cessna Dave 4/7/2010, 9:55 pm

dcs155

dcs155

Hey Tom, thanks for the pics, WOW that looks good!!!!!!!!!!! One of those might make a nice companion to my 310 Very Happy Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum