WHITEWATER R.C.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WHITEWATER R.C.

Whitewater WI radio control club

You are not connected. Please login or register

Powermaster Fuel***SOLD***

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Powermaster Fuel***SOLD*** Empty Powermaster Fuel***SOLD*** 6/21/2011, 12:06 pm

teeceeveecee

teeceeveecee

Hi Guys:

I just picked up a new case of Powermaster fuel from Greenfield. As most of you probably know Powermaster is the only fuel I use. In my opinion it is simply the best. My choice is "YS/Saito 20/20" blend. That is 20% Nitro and 20% lubricant. The lubricant is 14% synthec and 6% castor.

Anyway I have 6-gallons, I will sell 3-gallons if anyone is interested. Roger B. says he wants a gallon so there are actually 2-gallons available. I can use it all since it is in metal cans and stays fresh forever, but will sell some as noted, just what it cost $25.50 a gallon.

Roger, I will put your gallon in my truck for whenever we meet at the field, right now weather looks good for Saturday.

Tom
608 868 2411
tomgin1@msn.com

Powermaster Fuel***SOLD*** P1010011

Last edited by teeceeveecee on 7/15/2011, 6:12 am; edited 2 times in total

2Powermaster Fuel***SOLD*** Empty Re: Powermaster Fuel***SOLD*** 6/22/2011, 10:51 am

rwcd

rwcd

I won't be able to make it till Sunday afternoon. I have family coming .

3Powermaster Fuel***SOLD*** Empty Fuel 6/22/2011, 11:57 am

teeceeveecee

teeceeveecee

rwcd wrote:I won't be able to make it till Sunday afternoon. I have family coming .

Roger:

It was Roger Beltman that wanted a gallon of fuel, didn't mean you. Have a couple of gallons however if you do want one.

Tom

4Powermaster Fuel***SOLD*** Empty Re: Powermaster Fuel***SOLD*** 6/22/2011, 3:41 pm

rwcd

rwcd

No, I don't need any fuel. I had a senior moment. I didn't think I told you I wanted any.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum