WHITEWATER R.C.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WHITEWATER R.C.

Whitewater WI radio control club

You are not connected. Please login or register

Doors for the storage shed

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Doors for the storage shed Empty Doors for the storage shed 2/26/2019, 12:39 pm

bigdaddy

Steve, Let me know what we need for the storage shed for material please.
Jeff

2Doors for the storage shed Empty Re: Doors for the storage shed 2/26/2019, 3:00 pm

sblock

sblock

How about when the weather gets better and can get out to the field we can look at the sheds condition.
I know the doors and the ramp needs to be rebuilt. It also could use a spring cleaning.

3Doors for the storage shed Empty Re: Doors for the storage shed 2/26/2019, 3:48 pm

bigdaddy

Sounds good! Hopefully we don't flood away.

4Doors for the storage shed Empty Storage Repair 3/1/2019, 12:19 pm

teeceeveecee

teeceeveecee

Hi Guys, it would be really great to have "Repair Day" bounce bounce bounce

I built the ramp "way back when".

It would be like the old days building the cover, Dave hauling the pre-fab  roof sections out, all of us lifting them up on the 4 x 4 's . Marty being  worried about the lightning striking one of us, I told him I wasn't worried because he was taller than me and lightning always hits the tallest first lol! lol! lol!  

I have only been in the club about 12 or 13 years, right after Virginia and I moved back to Wisconsin from Oregon.
I remember contacting Jeff for membership and doing a demo flight for him with one of  my Slowpokes  affraid affraid affraid  When I got home I told Virginia I felt like WWRC was going to be a great club, turned out I was spot on cheers cheers cheers

Anyways keep me up to date on plans.

Tom pirat pirat pirat

5Doors for the storage shed Empty Re: Doors for the storage shed 3/2/2019, 8:38 am

sblock

sblock

Thanks Tom
I hope that we can keep our club in a relaxed atmosphere.and good times for all of us cheers

6Doors for the storage shed Empty relaxed 3/4/2019, 5:27 pm

bigdaddy

Expect when I'm flying affraid affraid affraid affraid

7Doors for the storage shed Empty Re: Doors for the storage shed 3/5/2019, 7:24 am

sblock

sblock

lol! lol! lol! lol!

8Doors for the storage shed Empty Whhaatttt .... 3/5/2019, 11:44 am

teeceeveecee

teeceeveecee

There you go guys...…. Bigdaddy is the guy that let me join the club even after he saw me fly What a Face What a Face What a Face

Tom pirat pirat pirat

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum