WHITEWATER R.C.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WHITEWATER R.C.

Whitewater WI radio control club

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spitfire electric

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Spitfire electric Empty Spitfire electric 9/30/2016, 12:39 pm

bigdaddy

Well the Spitfire electric went south I can't get the balance correct too much weight for the front. So I want to sell or trade the Hacker 60 motor, 160 speed control, BEC, programmer and the two 6 cell 5000 mah 22 volt batteries of which have not been charged or used as
also the other equipment. If any one has any interest let me know.Sad

2Spitfire electric Empty Sorry 10/3/2016, 6:47 am

teeceeveecee

teeceeveecee

Sorry to hear about the Spiy Jeff Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Tom

3Spitfire electric Empty spitfire 10/4/2016, 2:01 pm

bigdaddy

Me to Tom I just could not justify 6 lbs of weight in front to balance. With that much
weight the motor is limited to 22 lbs and I'm at 25 lbs very disappointed lot of time in
the plane. After checking RC U it seems a lot of them needed 5 lbs to balance

4Spitfire electric Empty I Agree 10/4/2016, 5:23 pm

teeceeveecee

teeceeveecee

Hey Jeff, I agree. That much weight would have really resulted in a "lead sled". Wing loading would have been impossibly high.

Makes you wonder sometimes if the designer ever built a proof of design prototype.

Winter coming, my favorite supplier has some birds that scream at me but I am a little reluctant with my eyes. Hell getting old my friend. silent silent silent

Tom

5Spitfire electric Empty spitfire 10/4/2016, 6:44 pm

bigdaddy

I agree Tom I think my building days are over. The job has ruined my ability to enjoy
what I used to love to do. I guess thats why they make shitty wood and cheap covered airplanes ( ARF)

6Spitfire electric Empty Re: Spitfire electric 10/5/2016, 8:43 am

dcs155

dcs155

Sorry the electric project didnt work Jeff. I am interested in the 2 batteries.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum