WHITEWATER R.C.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WHITEWATER R.C.

Whitewater WI radio control club

You are not connected. Please login or register

Looks like Tom has been busy

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Looks like Tom has been busy Empty Looks like Tom has been busy 9/1/2017, 3:57 pm

rwcd

rwcd

Looks like Tom has been busy Bee10

2Looks like Tom has been busy Empty I Have !!! 9/2/2017, 9:41 am

teeceeveecee

teeceeveecee

Now that is a Bee !!  Mine aren't quite that big Roger but I have been busy.

Been flying my old Lazy Bee after a re-engine. Had a Magnum XLS .15 2-stroke in it but changed to a OS .15.

The Magnum was a ball bearing engine and almost 2-ounces heavier than the OS. It  is a little more of "floater" now. bounce  bounce  bounce

Picked up a Clancy kit recently so I am building it. All my previous Bee's were  from plans and I always build heavy.  affraid  affraid  affraid

Been flying at a local soccer field but was talking to Dave the other day and we both are going to try and get to the field a little more. This damn MD in my left eye is the shits, but I am almost 83 so I guess it just part of the deal. Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

By the way Roger, the good thing about Lazy Bee's is no nose gear.

Best to all,
Tom

rwcd

rwcd

Glad you are having fun.

sblock

sblock

Great to hear from you and you are still busy in RC. HAVE FUN TOM!!

5Looks like Tom has been busy Empty Thanks Guys 9/4/2017, 5:02 pm

teeceeveecee

teeceeveecee

Thanks very much for your encouragement to stay active, you can't imagine how much I feel has been taken from me. The MD seems to have plateaued my Doc says, hope so. At least I can still drive safely. bounce bounce bounce

Tom

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum